Responsible Disclosure Policy
Last updated December 30, 2023
Ensuring the security of data is of utmost importance to Whytespace LLC and its subsidiaries, including MorgueBoard LLC, ("we," "us," or "our"). We acknowledge that collaboration with proficient security researchers is crucial for identifying potential vulnerabilities in any technological system. If you identify a security vulnerability in our service, please notify us, and we will work with you to address and resolve the issue expeditiously.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please provide notice by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ten business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading our service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
We are providing this service to help ensure a safe and secure environment for all of its users. As such, any users believed to be engaging in the below activities will have their user credentials immediately deactivated. While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Denial-of-Service (DoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of our employees or contractors
- Any attacks against our physical property or data centers
This policy applies to our MorgueBoard™ application hosted at morgueboard.app and to any other subdomains or services associated with this application. We do not accept reports for vulnerabilities solely affecting our marketing website (morgueboard.com) which contains no sensitive data. Thank you for helping to keep our application and users safe!Contact
We are always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org